Specialized S-Works Prevail II with Angi Helmet
- Patented Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage impact energy.
- Patented aramid-reinforced skeleton provides internal EPS support.
- Ultra-light Mindset HairPort II micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit.
- Mega Mouthport optimizes cooling and sweat evaporation.
- Aerodynamic design.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, large vents, and aligned exhaust ports.
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security.
- Gutter Action brow pad design for increased comfort and sweat management.
- Reflective decals for increased visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Patented clip-on visor included.
- Integrated ANGI crash sensor.
- Patented clip-on visor included.
When we set out to improve the original S-Works Prevail, we knew that we had our work cut out for us. How could we improve on the industry benchmark for fit, ventilation, and comfort? By listening to our riders—that’s how. Through this, we realized that there were a few aspects of the original Prevail II that needed to be changed, with the biggest request being for a lower-sitting design.
We thought to ourselves, "thinking big shouldn't result in bigger helmets," so with the Prevail, we set out to prove that big ideas can come in smaller packages. It all starts with our patented EPS construction that relies on multi-density foam that's paired with a robotically woven, Aramid-reinforced skeleton. This comes with a reduction in the overall size, creating a smaller profile that fits lower down on the head for a better fit and safety.
It also has deep internal channels that are aligned from front-to-rear, so the air intake and exhaust are optimized for unparalleled cooling over the entire head. And in the Win Tunnel, we found these new designs amounted to six seconds saved over 40km when compared to a "standard" road helmet. Another standout feature of the S-Works Prevail IIis the Gutter Action System that manages the flow of sweat, keeping it away from your eyes and dripping it off of the pads over your temple.
Our new ANGI Crash Sensor gives you and your loved ones peace of mind like never before—when combined with our iOS or Android app, the sensor will detect a crash and send a text message to specified contacts in your phone. It also syncs with our app and STRAVA® to provide GPS-based activity tracking.
In the end, the S-Works Prevail IIis the most complete lightweight race helmet we've ever made—perfect for hot, mountainous rides and flat, windy sections alike.
Free Delivery On All Orders
Bike Delivery: All our bikes are supplied fully assembled, safety checked, and ready to ride, whether purchased through our shops or online. For this reason we do not use couriers or deliver partially-assembled boxed bikes. We make all deliveries in our own vehicles. We deliver free of charge to all addresses within an approximate 20 mile radius of our shops.
All other deliveries: We deliver accessories and scooters free to any UK mainland address. Delivery typically takes 2-6 working days from the acceptance of your order. Please note that charges apply to Highlands and Islands addresses (including Channel Isles). These will be confirmed by email when we acknowledge your order.
Free Click & Collect: You can collect any items ordered online from one of our stores. You will be asked which store you wish to collect from when placing your order. We will confirm your order by email. Your order will be delivered from our warehouse to your chosen store within 2-7 days. We will contact you to confirm collection.