Specialized Airnet MIPS Helmet
- Ultra-light Mindset HairPort micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, large vents, and aligned exhaust ports.
- Composite matrix internal reinforcement allows larger vents for enhanced cooling.
- Vent grippers integrated at the front and rear for secure eyewear storage.
- drirelease® Merino wool pads for increased comfort and sweat/ temperature management.
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security.
- Reflective decals for increased visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
In the helmet world, there's an unwritten rule that many designs seem to follow: aerodynamics, weight, aesthetics, and ventilation—pick two, there's your helmet. In our typical fashion, however, we don’t follow these norms—we innovate. And it’s precisely this mentality that led us to the Airnet with MIPS—patented protection against "rotational violence" caused by angled impacts. Loosely based upon the leather “hairnets” that cyclists used to wear before protection was a priority, we took their ventilation and classic style and incorporated them into a modern helmet design that combines all of the above features.
Although we had the hairnet shape in mind during the design phase, we started by looking at the category leader in aerodynamic road helmets, our S-Works Evade, to see if we could make a classic style that wasn't only aesthetically pleasing, but also helped in the aero department. What we came up with is our third fastest helmet, behind the TT and Evade, that's lightweight, well ventilated, and looking good no matter your riding style.
The Airnet with MIPS also features our ultra-light Mindset HairPort micro-dial fit system making the perfect fit easily achievable, our drirelease® Merino wool pads provide you with increased comfort, odour control, and sweat management. You'll also find that it's equipped with the burgeoning MIPS technology (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System). Clean and simple, the Airnet helmet with MIPS is the ideal blend of functionality and performance for riders seeking both adventure and style.
Free Delivery On All Orders
Bike Delivery: All our bikes are supplied fully assembled, safety checked, and ready to ride, whether purchased through our shops or online. For this reason we do not use couriers or deliver partially-assembled boxed bikes. We make all deliveries in our own vehicles. We deliver free of charge to all addresses within an approximate 20 mile radius of our shops.
All other deliveries: We deliver accessories and scooters free to any UK mainland address. Delivery typically takes 2-6 working days from the acceptance of your order. Please note that charges apply to Highlands and Islands addresses (including Channel Isles). These will be confirmed by email when we acknowledge your order.
Free Click & Collect: You can collect any items ordered online from one of our stores. You will be asked which store you wish to collect from when placing your order. We will confirm your order by email. Your order will be delivered from our warehouse to your chosen store within 2-7 days. We will contact you to confirm collection.